Safety of Client FundsBarclays Bank Plc is highly rated by all major credit agencies including Moodys, Standard and Poor’s and Fitch as presented in the official ratings report hosted at the following link: http://group.barclays.com/about-barclays/investor-relations/debt-investors/credit-ratings/current-ratings.
In the financial industry, the most essential requirement is the safety of clients’ funds. This is the reason why XM follows strict rules to safeguard clients’ interests:
- Banking with Investment Grade Bank, Barclays Bank Plc.
- Keeps clients’ funds segregated from our company funds, in tier 1 banking institutions and ensures that these cannot be used either by us or by our liquidity providers under any circumstances;
- Keeps clients’ funds in highly secure global banks with lowest credit risk;
- Provides retail clients with additional protection through the Investor Compensation Fund in the case of company insolvency;
- Uses an automated system for monitoring funds transactions and risk management for the sake of no negative balance, and thus protects clients from any losses bigger than their original investments;
- Applies multiple transaction methods for funds withdrawals and deposits that guarantee transfer security and clients’ privacy through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
RegulationXM.COM is a trading name and a registered trademark of Trading Point Holdings Ltd, which wholly owns Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd (Cyprus) and Trading Point NZ Ltd (New Zealand).
Trading Point NZ Ltd is a FSP (Financial Service Provider), and it is registered with the FSP under registration no. FSP235905. FSP under registration no. FSP235905.
Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 120/10, and registered with FCA (FSA, UK), under reference no. 538324. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd operates in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) of the European Union.
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is registered with the following:
- FCA Financial Conduct Authority (FSA, UK) under registration number 538324
- BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Germany, under registration number 124161,
- CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), Spain, under registration number 2010157773,
- AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten), Netherlands,
- FI (Finansinspektionen), Sweden,
- FIN (Finanssivalvonta Finansinspektionen), Finland,
- PSZÁF (Pénzügyi Szervezetek Állami Felügyelete), Hungary, under registration number K0005633,
- CONSOB (Commissione Nazionale per la Società e la Borsa), Italy, under registration number 3046,
- ACP (Autorité de Contró Prudentiel), France, under registration number 73640,
- KNF (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego), Poland;
- Embraces the investor protection measures described by the Markets of Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID);
- Adopts clear procedures to categorize clients and assess their investment suitability for the sake of risk management;
- Follows a best execution policy for executing trading orders on terms most favorable to clients;
- Ensures trading transparency for its financial instruments by providing detailed information about trading conditions;
- Collaborates with multiple liquidity providers to offer the best spreads and liquidity at all times;
- Follows a no re-quotes and no extra commissions policy that could negatively affect clients’ investments;
- Is governed by the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (DI44-2007-08 of 12) for the prevention and suppression of money laundering and terrorist financing.